Before I round up my favorite items under $100, here are some quick tips to remember that will help you on time and money.
- Curate: Remember to shop with the mindset that you are curating your wardrobe. Don't purchase all the clothing from one site. Diversify. Even for the sake of free shipping!
- Ask yourself if you will wear this piece three or more times. If you can't style it three ways, then it's not a good deal.
- Online cash back sites: I suggest using Ebates or Upromise (Upromise cash back goes to your child's 529 account #winwin) These sites cost nothing and is so easy to sign up with.
- Always filter. The whole point of shopping a sale is for the deals rights? So filter lowest to highest price or percentage off.
- It's hard to stay on top off coupons and deals but site like Honey helps automatically input deals at checkout. Easy peasy.
- Buy now wear later: If you see a basic (non trendy) coat on sale but it's 100 degrees outside, still snag it! Off season shopping is the best.
Here are some great pieces on sale.