The Jumpsuit in my opinion is a fantastic alternative to maxi dresses. It's refreshing to see someone wearing a jumpsuit in a sea of maxis.
I was talking to a friend that had asked about what to wear for her hourglass figure that is current. She works hard at the gym and would love to show off her tiny little waist but she's not crazy about her bum or her arms. We talked a little about peplums and flowy wide leg pants-which are a style staple this summer- and parted ways. Later that evening, while shopping online for a client, it dawned on me how flattering and current a jumpsuit would be for an hourglass figure. Actually, on all figures depending on the style of the jumpsuit. (even for mamas to be!)
Before we proceed, don't fret! Maxis are a style staple this summer. Consider the jumpsuit it's sleeker and sexier sister.
- Unlike a maxi dress, jumpsuits automatically flatter your waistline
- They elongate your frame so you appear taller
- They come in so many styles: casual, dressy, wide leg, skinny, long sleeve, sleeveless, even formal.
- peeing would be a bitch in a jumpsuit so watch your liquid intake
- don't get it the same day you want to wear it, you will
most likelyhave to get it hemmed
- Go from day to night by adding a fancy clutch and stilettos. Watch out date night!
Thanks for visiting! @stylelittle